The Field Labor Technician is a general labor position, responsible for the performance of tasks associated with Industrial tank cleaning, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials. Hydroblasting experienced preferred and experience with vacuum trucks, tank work and general experience in the refineries is a plus. Positions are available in both of our New Jersey locations . Some overnight travel is expected as EISCO will also position travel crews outside the area for short term positions.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement’s name to the supervisor
- Some on-call availability is required. This could also include week-ends and holidays
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to travel overnight on occasion
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40 Hour OSHA Training
- Possess and maintain clean driving record
- Must be able to acquire a TWIC Card, as it will be required to enter most job sites
Join our team today!
If you are interested in a position with EISCO as a CDL Driver/Equipment Operator, please email us.