Drivers & Equipment Operators
EISCO hires Equipment Operators to drive trucks and equipment to customer sites, to operate equipment and perform duties associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. The Equipment Operator will have limited time over the road and the majority of time work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations of projects. An equipment operator will operate vacuum trucks, guzzlers, roll offs and more. Hydroblasting experience and refinery experience is a plus. Depending on location, equipment operators may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it. Positions are available at both of our New Jersey locations.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Ability to be on call for emergency response
- Ability to travel for short term, out of town projects
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsements is preferred
- Some on-call availability is desired. This could also include week-ends and holidays.
- Must be able to travel overnight on occasion. Overtime available.
- Must be able to acquire a TWIC Card, as it will be required to enter most job sites
- Must willing to submit to background check and drug and alcohol testing
Join our team today!
If you are interested in a position with EISCO as a CDL Driver/Equipment Operator, please email us.